Saša Filipović completed graduate and postgraduate studies at the Faculty of Visual Arts in Belgrade, which was followed by a doctorate at the Academy of Fine Arts and Multimedia, where he later started teaching as a full professor at the drawing and painting department. He became the dean of the faculty in 2017.
- Drawings and paintings, 38th Serbian Youth Festival, Knjaževac;
- Heads 2001, Center for Culture Sopot;
- Drawings, Academia Nacional de Bellas Artes “San Alejandro” – Havana, Cuba;
- 40 Martyrs – paintings, FLU Gallery, Belgrade;
- Paintings, Cultural Center Gallery, Kosovska Kamenica;
- 2011. History – drawing, Kolarac Endowment Gallery, Belgrade;
- Drawings, Bridges of Balkan Gallery, Kragujevac;
- Works on Paper, Novi Sad Cultural Center, Novi Sad.
- Annual Exhibition, Kolarac Endowment;
- 2012. Professors’ Exhibition, National Museum, Vranje;
- Small Format, Cultural Center Novi Pazar;
- City Museum, Prijedor;
- Small Format Mosaic, Small Gallery ULUPUDS;
- The Writing, Belgrade Gallery;
- 9th Belgrade Salon, Army Center, Belgrade;
- ZILIK, Old Captaincy, Zemun;
- 5th Belgrade Drawing Biennale, Cvijeta Zuzorić, Beograd;
- Zemun Salon, Old Captaincy, Zemun;
- Contemporary Art Center, Montenegro, Podgorica;
- 9th Drawing Biennale, Belgrade;
- May Graphics Exhibition, Graphical Collective, Belgrade;
- 42nd October Salon, Šabac;
- 9th Drawing Biennale; Student City, Belgrade;
- HEIL KUNST, National Museum, Vranje, Aleksinac;
- Vidovdan 2014, Cultural Center Gallery, Gračanica.
- Purchase prize for mosaic, 1998;
- Conservation and restauration of Nikola Spasić Endowment passage, 2012;
- Kivorijum for the Saints Hoachim and Anna Church, 2014;
- Manager of the International Student Art Colony “Childrens’ Village”, Sremska Kamenica from 2001 to 2006; manager of International student colony Plav 2011;
- Participation at conference “PROGRAM CREATIVE EUROPE 2014-2020: Serbia and the perspectives of European cooperation”
- Jury member at the 12th Student Drawing Biennale SCG 2006;
- Jury president at the 16th Student Drawing Biennale;
- Reviewer with the Commission for the Accreditation of Study Programs;
- Expert Associate with the National Educational Council, 2014;
- FLU prize for mosaic;
- Drawing prize at the 10th Student Drawing Biennale SCG;
- Grant from “Petar Lubarda” foundation; 2002. 10th Belgrade Salon award;
- Award at the Art and Sport competition;
- Mentorships: 15 for master’s theses, 15 for diploma theses.
- Participation in commissions for the defense of magister theses;
- Drawings exhibition, “Academia Nacional de Bellas Artes San Alejandro”, Havana, Cuba, 2001;
- Project “The portrait of a happy Olympian EYOF”, Belgrade;
- Project “Professor and his students”, Belgrade;
- Project “Festival of Applied Informatics and Art”, Belgrade;
- Project “Open Atelier Night”, Belgrade; Project “Conservation and Restoration of Nikola Spasić Endowment passage”;
- Project “Conservation and Restauration of the Iconostasis in the Church of Saint Archangel Gabriel”, V. Ropotovo;
Project “Kivorijum for the Church of Saints Joachim and Anna”, Kaluđerica;
- Project “Stone Iconostasis for the Church of Saints Joachim and Anna”, Kaluđerica;
- Dean’s assistant for teaching of the Academy of Fine Arts in Belgrade;
- Dean of the Faculty of Contemporary Arts in Belgrade.
- Current involvement in projects
- Making a steel iconostasis for the Church of Saints Joachim and Anna in Kaluđerica
He is currently a doctorand at the doctoral studies of Visual Arts at the FCA, in Belgrade.
Engagement on the development of teaching: participation in designing and creating study programs of painting of undergraduate, master’s and doctoral studies; organized eight diploma exhibitions; independent public presentation of 5 students; participated in 5 humanitarian campaigns, on his own or with his students.
|Junski upisni rok je počeo.|
|Prijavi se i postani deo klase 2019/20. »|