Simple transfer from other faculties and other higher education institutions
The procedure of transferring from other faculties and other higher education institutions to Faculty of Contemporary Arts is simple and fast.
All you need to do is call +381 11 4011 216 from 9 AM to 8 PM on a workday and you will reach our enrollment advisor, who will assist you every step of the way to enrollment.
Please bear in mind that you will need to submit proof of exams passed at the other faculty or other higher education institution you attended.
Based on the comparison of study programs, a decision is made on taking an entrance exam or a number of recognized examinations.
Become a part of class 2019/20
Faculty of Contemporary Arts made sure to make the transfer from another educational institution as easy and simple as possible to future students.
You can send us a list of the exams you have passed and the syllabi by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official decision is made based on the submission of a written confirmation of the passed exams.
Documents required for enrollment at Faculty of Contemporary Arts:
- filled out ŠV form,
- copy of ID card,
- verified copies of high school certificates,
- verified copies of diplomas from the final/graduation exam,
- two identical copies sized 3.5 x 4.5 cm,
- birth certificate,
- study curriculum with course descriptions,
- document confirming the exams passed at the previous school.
Depending on the faculty or other higher education institution, upon consulting with FCA’s expert commission, certain passed exams can be recognized by the Faculty.
Transfer without entrance exam:
- If you would like to study production, and you have already passed the entrance exam at one of the social science / humanistic faculties, you need not take the entrance exam.
- If you decide upon Visual Arts or Design departments, and you have already passed the entrance exam at another art faculty or higher education institution, you need not take the entrance exam.
- If you would like to transfer to FCA from another faculty’s acting study program, you need not take the entrance exam.
Faculty of Contemporary Arts strives to meet the individual requirements of each student.
You just need to choose the department that best suits your interests; for any further information, contact us at: +381 11 4011 216.