Žarko Trebješanin was born in 1950 in Belgrade, where he graduated and acquired a PhD from the Department of Psychology of the Faculty of Philosophy at the University of Belgrade. He has worked as a full professor since 1995. He has taught Introduction to General Psychology, Personality Psychology, Psychology of Acting and Non-verbal Communication at several Belgrade faculties: Faculty for Special Education and Rehabilitation, Faculty of Philosophy, Teacher Education Faculty and Faculty of Contemporary Arts. He also teaches in Montenegro, at the Faculty of Applied Sciences (Department of Psychology) in Podgorica.
Žarko has managed and collaborated on several scientific and professional projects of the Institute of Psychology in Belgrade. He is the author of the project of professional education in psychology for employees of non-government organizations and he also gives lectures at thematic seminars organized by OEBS and related to the concepts of identity, views, biases and stereotypes. In Montenegro, he has managed several projects on tolerance, peer violence, leadership among Roma, etc. (2003-2006, OEBS).
Žarko Trebješanin presided over the Yugoslav Association of Psychologists, The Council of Scientific Fields of Science and Social Studies of the University of Belgrade and has been a member of the University Council in Belgrade, a board member of Politika and RTS, as well as the editor-in-chief of Psihološke novine. He is the founder and editor-in-chief of the edition of publications “Psihologija za radoznale” (Psychology for the Curious) published by the Zavod za udžbenike. He scripted and hosted the series “U središtu duše – Priče o Frojdu” (In the Center of the Soul – Stories about Freud), a three-part production that premiered on RTS in 2006 and has had several re-runs since.
- Fromove dihotomije, Nolit, Belgrade, 1983
- Predstava o detetu u srpskoj kulturi, Srpska književnŽarko a zadruga, Belgrade, 1991 (two more editions by other publishers in 2000 and 2008)
- Psihoanaliza – mali leksikon, Plato, Belgrade (1993 i 2000)
- Šta Frojd zaista nije rekao, Prosveta, Beograd, 1994 (three more editions by other publishers in 2005, 2016 i 2017)
- Politika i duša, Vreme knjige, Belgrade 1995
- Leksikon psihoanalize, Matica srpska, Novi Sad, 1996, 1998, 2003 (two more editions by other publishers in 2005 i 2007)
- Najstrašnije je kada otruju oblak: kako deca Srbije vide rat i mir (coauthored), Institut za psihologiju, Belgrade, 1999
- Psihosocijalne posledice rata na roditelje i decu (lead author), Institut za psihologiju, Belgrade, 1999
- Rečnik psihologije, Stubovi kulture, Belgrade, 2000, 2001, 2004
- The Most Terrible Thing is When They Poison the Cloud, Clio, Belgrade, 2000
- The Psychosocial Effects of War on Children and Parents, Clio, Belgrade, 2001
- Nikola Tesla: ličnost, neuroza i poslanje, Srpska književna zadruga, Belgrade, 2006 and 2011
- Psihologija (with Z. Lalović), Zavod za udžbenike, Podgorica, 2007 and 2016.
- Rečnik Jungovih pojmova i simbola, Hesperija edu, Belgrade, 2008 and 2011
- Šta Jung zaista nije rekao, Official Gazette, Belgrade, 2010, 2012 and 2017
- Psihologija ličnosti, Učiteljski fakultet, Belgrade 2010
- Pojedinac u grupi (with Z. Lalović), Zavod za udžbenike, Podgorica, 2011
- Leksikon psihoanalize (6th and revised edition), Zavod za udžbenike, Belgrade, 2012
- Neverbalna komunikacija: antropološko psihološki pristup (with B. Žikić), Zavod za udžbenike, Belgrade, 2016
- Rečnik psihologije (5th and thoroughly revised edition), Agape, Belgrade 2018
- Psihološki vidici Žarka Trebješanina (conversations between M. Jevtić and Ž. Trebješanin), Plato, Belgrade 2003.
- The Borislav Stevanović Award (1995 and 2009) for scientific contribution to psychology (Serbian Psychological Society)
- The Veselin Lučić Award (2009) for the best scientific work (University of Belgrade)
- The Knight of the Vocation Award, for honorable conduct in one’s profession (Serbian League of Experts)
- The Stojan Novaković Award (2012) for the best high-school textbook (Zavod za udžbenike)
- The Radoje Domanović Award (2019) for scientific and theoretical contribution to satirical literature (Association of Writers of Serbia).
|Upisni rok je u toku.|
|Prijavi se i postani deo klase 2021/22 »|
|REGISTRATION IS UNDERWAY.|
|APPLY AND JOIN THE CLASS OF 2021/22 »|