Narrow scientific/artistic field:
Painting and drawing
Gordan Nikolić was born in 1951 in Deževa by Novi Pazar. He graduated in 1982 and acquired a magister’s degree in 1985, at the Faculty of Fine Arts in Belgrade in professor Radenko Mišević’s class.
He is a full professor at the painting department of the Faculty of Fine Arts. He used to be a visiting professor at the Faculty of Fine Arts in Cetinje, as well as a number of other faculties and academies. He is a member of Visual Artists’ Association of Serbia (ULUS).
He has been active in the gallery world since 1979, with 14 solo exhibitions thus far and a number of notable group exhibitions in the country and abroad, along with the participation in numerous art colonies in Serbia, Austria, Hungary, Greece, Switzerland, England.
On a recommendation by the Museum of Contemporary Art in Belgrade u Beogradu, he participated in the XXI Internationale Malerwochen in der Steiermark in Graz in 1986.
- 1984. Belgrade, Youth Center Gallery, paintings
- 1986. Ivanjica, Culture Center, paintings
- 1987. Vranje, National University Gallery, drawings
- 1990. London, East West Gallery, paintings
- 1993. Belgrade, Gallery of the Faculty of Fine Arts, Masks
- 1994. Belgrade, DANNIA ART Gallery, paintings
- 1996. Belgrade, ZEPTER gallery, paintings
- 1996/7. Belgrade, City Fixing Workshop, Masks
- 1997. Belgrade, Chaos Gallery, Masks
- 2001. Belgrade, SOHO Gallery, paintings
- 2001. Belgrade, Chaos Gallery, paintings and drawings
- 2005. Belgrade, Belgrade Selling Gallery, watercolors and paintings (with Olgica Lazarević)
- 2005. Belgrade, Sohoy art, promotion of catalog and exhibition of paintings
- 2008. Podgorica, Center for Contemporary Art Gallery, Masks
- 2008. Belgrade, Arte Gallery, Masks
- 2009/2010. Kragujevac, City Gallery Bridges of Balkan, Masks
- 2016. Belgrade, New Moment Gallery, “Layers of Infinity”
- 1978. Belgrade, FLU Drawing Award
- 1982. Knjaževac, Drawing Award, Serbian Youth Culture Festival
- 1983. Ivanjica, Painting Award, Yugoslav Youth Colony
- 1983. Belgrade, Drawing Award, Second Yugoslav Painting Biennale
- 1985. Belgrade, Golden Quill
- 1986. Belgrade, Republic Community Award for the solo exhibition at the Youth Center Belgrade Gallery1984/85
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Belgrade
- Neue Gallerie, Graz
- Madlena Janković Foundation, Belgrade
- Private collections and galleries in the country and abroad
- 1983. Ljiljana Slijepčević, foreword to the catalog Drawings by Young Belgrade Artists, Youth Center Gallery
- 1984. Bojana Burić, foreword to the catalog of the exhibition at the Youth Center
- 1985. Aleksandar Đurić, In Edvarda Munk’s Footsteps, Književna reč, 10.2.
- 1985. Gordana Dobrić, Boogie Woogie, Gordan Way, Student, 20.2.
- 1986. Jovan Despotović, Foreword to the catalog of the exhibition in Ivanjica
- 1986. Christa Steinle, katalog der XXI INTERNATIONALEN MALERWOCHEN IN DER STEIERMARK GRAZ
- 1986. Walter Titz, Neue Zeit, 21.8.
- 1986. Heribert Schwarzbauer, Kleine Zeitung, 31.8.
- 1986. Walter Titz, Kronen Zeitung, 30.8.
- 1993. Ljubomir Gligorijević, foreword to the catalog of the exhibition “Masks”, Gallery of the Faculty of Fine Arts
- 1994. Jerko Denegri, foreword to the catalog of the exhibition at DANNIA ART Gallery
- 1994. Zoran Erić, The Force of Line and Color, Borba, February 3
- 1996. Jovan Despotović, foreword to the catalog of the exhibition Plastic Poems at ZEPTER Gallery
- 1996/97. Ljubomir Gligorijević, foreword to the catalog of the exhibition “Masks” at the City Fixing Workshop
- 1997. Jerko Denegri, Fragments of Postmodern Pluralism – Belgrade art scene of the 80s and early 90s, Cicero, Belgrade
- 2008. Ljiljana Karadžić, foreword to the catalog of the exhibition at the “Center” Gallery, Podgorica
- 2009. Ivana Benović, foreword to the catalog of the exhibition “Masks”, “Bridges of Balkan” gallery, Kragujevac
- 2016. Jerko Denegri, foreword to the catalog of the exhibition “Layers of Infinity” at the New Moment Gallery, Belgrade
|Predupisni rok je u toku.|
|Prijavi se i postani deo klase 2021/22 »|
|EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS UNDERWAY.|
|APPLY AND JOIN THE CLASS OF 2021/22 »|