LINK2JOB: Your shortcut to a guaranteed employment
LINK2job employment fair was created as a socially responsible project powered by Center for Career Development (CCD) – institution with a vast experience in mediation between employers and people who seek employment.
The essential goal of the Fair is to effectively enable creation of strong bonds between companies, institutions, employers and visitors coming in order to browse available job offers. At this event, everyone has the chance of presenting themselves: those who want to present their expertise and knowledge they obtained during the studies, and those who search for exactly the former kinds of experts.
Also, this Fair was created with the purpose of helping lower the unemployment rate and offering young experts a chance to obtain valuable first business experiences.
Shortcut to the job you want
LINK2job offers numerous possibilities to students of FCA, but it also offers many opportunities to employers looking for talented experts. Here you will find all the companies you would like to work for, and you will be able to show them your portfolio right there on the spot.
Also, you will obtain an exact insight about what is currently being offered on the labor market and see various ways in which you might use your artistic skills.
In addition to be given a chance to present yourself to employers and obtain all the relevant information about current affairs at the market, as a LINK2job visitor, you will be given advice that can be of tremendous help when looking for a job.
You will learn how to write a great curriculum vitae, how to draw employers’ attention, how to prepare for a job interview, what to expect in a job interview and how to quickly obtain the experience required for future jobs.
In addition to all of that, LINK2job also provides you with:
- A free-of-charge course for learning English – is it extremely important to be fluent in English, especially for you, since art is universal and collaboration with artist from all around the world is a must;
- A professionally shot photo for your curriculum vitae – ITA Design Studio provides all visitors a free-of-charge service of creating a professionally shot photo that can be used in curriculum vitae;
- Social Network Corner – during the Fair, you will have a direct insight into employers’ job offers, since they will be listed on the Tweet Wall, and you will be able to leave your comments below any entry;
- Laptop Corner – at the Fair, you will be able to apply online for a job that interests you;
- Job box – at the Fair, you will be able to learn what mistakes one should avoid making when in job interviews, because you will have the opportunity to participate in simulated interviews;
- Free-of-charge courses in various skills – the need for new skills is constantly growing, which is why the Fair provides various courses from the fields of design, programming and e-business.