Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Narrow scientific/artistic field:
Božidar Đurović acquired a diploma in theater and radio directing at the Academy of Fine Arts in Prague 1988, and four years later, he acquired the title of magister. He has been teaching acting at the acting department of the Faculty of Contemporary Arts as a full professor since 2013.
- Art director of Zemun scene from 1991 to 1993;
- Drama director at the National Theater in Belgrade from 2005 to 2008;
- Manager of the National Theater in Belgrade from 2009 to 2012;
- Curator, art director and jury member of a number of theater festivals (Days of Zoran Radmilović, Milivoje Živanović acting festival, Days of Comedy in Jagodina, Monodrama and Pantomime Festival in Zemun).
- Georges Feydeau, I Don’t Cheat on My Husband, 1988, Prague;
- Kovačević, Hilarious Tragedy, National Theater, Šabac, 1991
- V. Ognjenović, Maj nejm iz Mitar, Montenegro National Theater, 1993, Podgorica
- Miller, Gloomy Sunday, Belgrade National Theater, 1992
- G. Verdi, A Masked Ball, Belgrade National Theater, 2006
- Franco Alfano, Resurrection, Serbian National Theater, Novi Sad, 2007
- F. Veber, The Dinner Game, Zvezdara Theater, 2008
- D. Kovačević, The Professional, Soziria Theater, Kiev, 2009
- S. Prokofiev, The Love for Three Oranges, Belgrade National Theater, 2011 with J. Menzel
- B. Nušić, A Suspicious Person, Zvezdara Theater, 2009
- Translations of dramas from Czech and Slovakian published in professional publications and book Was a Disease – Czech drama quartet, Danilovgrad, 1995 and theater essays published in Scena, Književne Novine, Ovdje
- Art director of Zemun scene from 1991 to 1993.
- Drama director of Belgrade National Theater from 2005 to 2008,
- Manager of Belgrade National Theater from 2009 to 2012
- Curator, art director and jury member of a number of theater festivals (Days of Zoran Radmilović, Milivoje Živanović acting festival, Days of Comedy in Jagodina, Monodrama and Pantomime Festival in Zemun)
- Taught direction elements to students of scenic space and scenic costume at the Faculty of Applied Arts in Belgrade. Speaks Czech and Slovakian. Winner of prizes for directing.
|PREDUPISNI ROK JE U TOKU.|
|PRIJAVI SE I POSTANI DEO KLASE 2023/24 »|
|EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS UNDERWAY.|
|APPLY AND BECOME PART OF THE CLASS OF 2023/24 »|