Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Narrow scientific/artistic field
Principles of 3D Modeling, Animation 1, Advanced 3D Modeling, Digital Sculpting, Principles of Digital Sculpting, 3D Modeling, Animation 2
He completed his Bachelor’s and Master’s studies at the Faculty of Applied Arts – Department of Applied Sculpture.
In addition to sculpture, he also creates multimedia art, where he combines sculpture, poetry and painting together with digital multimedia.
The City of Belgrade Award for the greatest accomplishment of youth in 2017.
- 2016 – Creating sculptures for the exhibition “Silence of the —-“;
- 2016 – Member of the set design team for the film “Papillon”, Belgrade;
- 2017 – Collective exhibition “Simbioza” at Student Cultural Center, Belgrade;
- 2017 – Collective Graduation Exhibition, Museum of Applied Arts, Belgrade;
- 2015–2017 – Member of the executive team of professor Miroslav Lazović for creating a mosaic for the church of St. Dimitrije in Bajčetina;
- 2016 – Member of the executive team of professor Miroslav Lazović for creating a mosaic for the Church of St. Jovan Vladimir in Bar;
- 2017 – Participated in the “Kamen Srbije” workshop as part of the Construction Fair;
- 2017 – Participated in the collective exhibition “Kontakt” in the Night Gallery “Petak”;
- 2017 – Solo exhibition “Izložba velikog formata”;
- 2017 – Participated in the exhibition “Topličani” in the Art Pavilion “Cvijeta Zuzorić”;
- 2018 – Became a member of ULUS (Association of Fine Artists of Serbia);
2018 – Exhibited at the collective exhibition of accepted members of ULUS;
2018–2019 – Participated in the mapping of archaeological material in “Viminacijum”;
- 2019 – Participated in the sculptor’s colony in Belgrade in the Art pavilion “Cvijeta Zuzorić”;
- 2019 – Collective exhibition of the sculpting club in the Art Pavilion “Cvijeta Zuzorić”.
|Upisni ROK je u toku.|
|PRIJAVI SE I POSTANI DEO KLASE 2023/24 »|
|Registration IS underway.|
|APPLY AND BECOME PART OF THE CLASS OF 2023/24 »|