Email address: email@example.com
Narrow scientific/artistic field:
Scenography, Styles in Architecture, Illustration
Stevan graduated from the Department of Scenography of the Faculty of Applied Arts in the class of professors Geroslav Zarić and Jasna Dragović. During his studies, Stevan participated in numerous theater, TV and movie projects. In addition to scenography, Stevan also deals in creation of movie posters, acting, directing, editing, graphic design, illustration and writing. As a member of the Young Cuts Association, he created independent movies for short film festivals across the region. He has been an active member of the creative team of the Festival of Serbian Fantastic Film for years, having created its visual identity and the official award Oscull itself.
- Theatrical scenery for the play “Meet the Parents” / Directed by Tea Puharić, Cultural Center Čukarica, Belgrade.
- Awarded for the short movie “My City Awakes” at the competition organized by Doncafe Serbia and Leo Burnett, Belgrade. Idea, directing, photography, sound and video editing by Stevan Aleksić.
- Design of the visual identity of the “DEAD LAKE” film and wine festival. Horror & Wine Festival – The Return of Horror / Serbia – Palić – Movie Theater Abazija.
- Creation of the visual identity of the movie “From the Other Side of Time”/ Making scenography sketches and engineering drawings as part of the entire concept art / Selection and transformation of the existing locations.
- Design of the visual identity of the brand BON GARCON from Paris – Handmade Bow Ties.
- Design of the poster for the movie “TINA” directed by Andrej Aćin / The movie won the best movie award at the 49th WorldFest in Houston / Texas – USA.
- Visual identity of the franchised Escape Room “FOX IN A BOX” USA – Miami / 28 SE 1ST Street Miami / Design of the scenography of all rooms for competitors, printed materials, flyers, billboards, posters and catalogues.
- Making scenography for the movie “Thunder Chronicles” / Based on the book written by Miloš Petković.
- Work on the visual identity of the 10th Festival of Serbian Fantastic Film. Billboards, posters, flyers, advertising materials.
- Illustrations for the short story “The Encounter” written by Dušica Žegarac and published in the Almanac of Literary Science Fiction 2015/ Art-Anima, Magic Book.
- Design of the visual identity of the 19th Festival of Choreography Miniatures, organized by The Association of Serbian Ballet Artists / Billboard, poster, brochures, schedule, advertising material, awards and diplomas.
- Short movie “UNA No.2” / Produced by: Stevan Aleksić / Written and directed by: Stevan Aleksić/ Featuring: Stevan Aleksić, Iva Ignjatović / Duration: 23 minutes. The movie had its premiere at the 9th Festival of Serbian Fantastic Films and was then shown at FreeNetWorld Film Festival in Niš, A-Fest Film Festival in Tuzla and Trash Film Festival in Varaždin, Croatia.
- Design of the entire visual identity of the 18th Festival of Choreographic Miniatures, organized by The Association of Serbian Ballet Artists. Design of billboards, posters, brochures and diplomas.
- Scenography sketches and concept art for the movie “Private Number” / Written by: Aleksandr Radivojević / Produced by: Nikola Pantelić, Iva Ristić / Directed by: Vladimir Mančić.
- The Night Dedicated to the Memory of Nina Kirsanova / Design of panels, printed materials, editing of video materials, visual for electronic invitation, photographer of the event. The Association of Serbian Ballet Artists / The Museum of the National Theater / Belgrade.
- Design of promotional posters for the sequel of the movie Wraith of the Dead / Directed by: Milan Todorović / Talking Wolf Productions E&B Holding, LLC / Viktorija Film / Digitalkraft / PFI Studios / Living Pictures.
- Scenography for short movies, training and education videos for the employees of DELHAIZE – Serbia / MAXI market.
- Scenography for New Year’s greeting for the company Philip Morris International Serbia / Stacey Kennedy, General Manager.
- Design of diplomas: “Dimitrije Parlić”, “Smiljana Mandukić”, “Nataša Bošković” and “Special Award” / The Association of Serbian Ballet Artists.
- Concept art for the movie “Mamula” (2014) directed by Milan Todorović. Produced by: Marko Jocić / Written by: Marko Backović, Barry Keating, Milan Konjević / Featuring: Franco Nero, Kristina Klebe, Natalie Burn, Dragan Mićanović, Miodrag Krstović.
- 8th Festival of Serbian Fantastic Film / Design of the festival’s visual identity and co-design of the official award OSKULL with Nina Vujasin.
- Short movie “Phenomenon” / Duration: 10 min. Written, directed, shot and edited by: Stevan Aleksić / Featuring: Stevan Aleksić, Iva Ignjatović. The movie participated in the competition program of the FreeNet World International Film Festival in Niš, competition program of the 8th Festival of Serbian Fantastic Film and 44th KRAFT Film Festival in Rijeka, Croatia, in which it won the award for best editing, along with the audience award.
- 7th Festival of Serbian Fantastic Film / Organization of the festival and the design of promotional materials, creation of the short movie “Making of Oscull”.
- Featuring in the trailer for the movie “The Legend of Tsunami” directed by Dragana Jovićević and produced by The Young Cuts.
- Playing the role of Dylan Dog in the movie “May the 1st: Maiden Well part II” / Directed by: Marko Backović / Production: Panzova Pictures.
- Design and modeling of “OSCULL”, the official award of the Festival of Serbian Fantastic Movie, in collaboration with Nina Vujasin.
- Four minor roles in the movie “Between Death and Reality”, directed by Marko Backović and produced by Panzova Pictures.
- Short movie “The Last Drop” / Directed by: Miroslav Lakobrija / Scenography: Stevan Aleksić / Featuring: Stevan Aleksić, Marija Stojiljković / Production: Film Center of Serbia and The Young Cuts.
- Short movie “Mina Đina Kristina” / Directed, written, edited, production design and costume design by: Stevan Aleksić. The movie was shown at the Trash Film Festival in Varaždin, Croatia, in its competition program, and was nominated for the Golden Chainsaw (official award of the festival). The movie also participated at Grossmann Film Festival in Ljutomer, Slovenia; and was selected in the competition program of FreeNetWorld Film Festival in Niš.
- Short Movie “Mickey’s Big Workshop of Horrors”, shown at the 9th Grossmann Film & Wine Festival in Slovenia, Trash Film Festival in Varaždin, Croatia. Written, directed and shot by: Stevan Aleksić, Miroslav Lakobrija / Scenography: Stevan Aleksić / Video and sound editing: Stevan Aleksić / Featuring: Stevan Aleksić, Miroslav Lakobrija.
- Illustration for the March and April issue of MAXIM magazine / Serbian edition.
- Shooting board for five short commercials for SMOKI (Soko Štark ) / April Production advertising agency / Directed by: Milos Petričić.
- Theatrical scenery for “At the Bar”, based on the works of Charles Bukowski, Directed by: Snežana Trišić / Teatar LEVO – Cultural Association “Lola” – Belgrade.
- Short Movie “Dragon Rage”, shown at the 8th Grossmann Film & Wine Festival in Slovenia / Winner of the Golden Chainsaw at the 3rd Trash Film Festival in Croatia. Directed by: Stevan Aleksić, Miroslav Lakobrija / Scenography: Stevan Aleksić / Edited by: Stevan Aleksić, Miroslav Lakobrija / Featuring: Stevan Aleksić, Stevan Stevanović.
- Won the best movie award at the competition “My Indiana Jones Moment” organized by FOX Television on the occasion of the premiere of “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” / Written, directed, shot and edited by: Stevan Aleksić.
- Assistant production designer to Mladen Lisavac / TV movie “Neighbour”. Directed by: Miško Milojević / RTS-TVB, production of drama and TV series.
- Theatrical scenery for the theatrical play based on the book “The Heart of a Dog” written by Mikhail Bulgakov / Directed by: Snežana Trišić / Scena – Studio2 – Faculty of Dramatic Arts, Belgrade.
- Theatrical scenery for “The Theater of Illusions” written by Pierre Corneille / Directed by: Olga Zamurović / The “Miroslav Antić” Stage, Senta.
- Scenography for the TV commercial for “BISER” cheese and other products. Directed by: Saša Radović / Advertising agency “SEMIO”, Belgrade.
- Theatrical scenery for “Without a difference” / Written by: Predrag Jerotijević / Directed by: Sanja Bestić / Theater “Mata Milošević” – FDU, Belgrade.
- Scenography for short feature film “Story” / Directed by: Aleksandra Elčić, Department for TV direction “Sava Mrmak”, Dunav Film – Belgrade.
- Theatrical scenery for “Curse of the Starving Class” / Written by: Sam Shepard / The “Mata Milošević” Stage, FDU, Belgrade.
- Scenography for the TV show “The Three Piglets Against the New World Order” / Directed by: Branislav Đaković / FDU, Belgrade.
- Theatrical scenery for the play “The Rose Tattoo” by Tennessee Williams / Directed by: Branislav Đaković / The “Mata Milošević” Stage, FDU, Belgrade.
- Assistant to scenographer Jasna Dragović / Theatrical scenery for the play “The Imaginary Invalid” / Directed by: Đorđe Marjanović / The “Raša Plaović” Stage – National Theater, Belgrade.
- Scenography for the short movie “Oh Joe” based on the works of Samuel Beckett / University of “Braća Karić”, Belgrade.
- Scenography for the short movie “The Aesthete” / Directed by: Miloš Avramović / FDU, Belgrade.
- Theatrical scenery for the play “The Little Prince” / Directed by: Sanja Beštić / Theater “Pinocchio”, Zemun.
- November 2018, The exhibition “Homage to Yugoslav Cinematography” / Digital illustration of posters for domestic movies / POLET Gallery (Cetinjska 15), Belgrade.
- April 2016, Exhibition of scenography sketches / Museum of Yugoslav Cinema, Belgrade.
- March 2016, The exhibition “A Country That No Longer Exists”/ Scenography sketches – environment concept art Monuments of Yugoslav People’s Liberation War as Science Fiction Props / ŠTAB Gallery, Belgrade.
- September 2015, Exhibition of never before made posters for domestic movies “See You on the Poster”, Cultural Institution Parobrod / Kapetan Mišina 6a, Belgrade.
- June 2015, Environment concept art for a movie / scenography sketches as part of the exhibition segment at the art event DEV9T, which was taking place from 8th to 14th June at Ciglana, Belgrade.
- July 2013, The exhibition “Dystopia” – Spatial and photographic concepts inspired by the cult movie “Blade Runner ” by Ridley Scott / Cultural Institution Parobrod, Belgrade.
- November 2012, The group exhibition “Vračar Artists – How They Create”, Gallery of the City Municipality of Vračar, Belgrade.
- December 2011, The exhibition “The Modern History of Urbane” – Artist’s Associates / Cultural Institution Parobrod, Kapetan Mišina 6a, Belgrade.
- June, 2011, The exhibition “The Sketches of the Imaginary Spaces of Fantastic Worlds” / Gallery of the City Municipality of Vračar, Belgrade.
- October 2009, The exhibition of scenography sketches for movies as a review of fantasy themes / Museum of Yugoslav Cinema, Belgrade.
- March 2007, Exhibition of works made by professors and students of the Faculty of Arts and Design at Megatrend University / University Gallery, Belgrade.
- June 2005, Graduation exhibition – works of the graduates at the Faculty of Applied Arts, University of Belgrade / The Museum of Yugoslavia.
- June 2005, From the cycle Professors and their Students: Drawings, Paintings and Models of the Department of Scenography, as curated by professors Jasna Dragović, Miodrag Dragutinović and Geroslava Zarić / Student’s City Cultural Center / New Belgrade, Belgrade.
- March 2005, Exhibition of scenography sketches at the Festival of International Student Theater / Faculty of Dramatic Arts, Belgrade.
- March 2004, Stevan Aleksić’ first solo exhibition “Paintings, Drawings and Scenography Sketches”/ Belgrade Fortress Cafe, Belgrade.
|PREDUPISNI ROK JE U TOKU.|
|PRIJAVI SE I POSTANI DEO KLASE 2023/24 »|
|EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS UNDERWAY.|
|APPLY AND BECOME PART OF THE CLASS OF 2023/24 »|