Aleksandar Petković graduated and received a magister degree from the Faculty of Sport and Physical Education. At the Academy of Fine Arts and Multimedia, he teaches scenic movement as a visiting professor.
- Series: “Bitter Fruits” directed by Siniša Kovačević, 2008;
- Play: “Kraljević Marko”, Belgrade Drama Theater, 1996;
- Play: “No Difference”, Teatar T, 1998;
- Play: “The Nigh of the Crafty One”, Dadov, 1998;
- 2010 Champion of Serbia (judo);
- 2009 Champion of Serbia (judo);
- 2008 Champion of Balkan, Nikšić (judo);
- 2008 Champion of Serbia (judo);
- 2007 Bronze at the Balkan Championship, Volos, Greece (judo);
- 2007 9th place at the World Championship in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (absolute category);
- 2007 Silver at the Universiade in Bangkok, Thailand (judo).
|Predupisni rok je u toku.|
|Prijavi se i postani deo klase 2020/21. »|