Professor Đorđija Petkoski, one of the most eminent professors in America, will be a guest of the Faculty of Contemporary Arts and on Monday, December 5, from 11.45, in Amphitheater I, he will hold a lecture on the topic of the future in creative entrepreneurship.
Take this opportunity to attend this hour-long lecture and learn more about the biggest challenges of personal development today and check if you are ready for the future that is certain.
Professor Đorđija is a professor at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and is an expert in sustainable development and ESG parameters (Environmental, Social and Governance factors). The topic of his lecture concerns the future in the field of creative entrepreneurship and sustainable development and deals with the ways in which we should prepare for everything that the new chaotic reality and the future bring.
During the lecture, Professor Petkoski will cover the following topics:
- What is the impact of global and local trends on you?
- How to embrace the chaos and make sense of the new reality?
- What are the stupidity/limitations of overgeneralization and what is the cost of imposed complexity and unrealistic expectations?
- Are sustainability and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) principles a good entry point? How will nearly $40 trillion of ESG-targeted investment affect you?
- Does purpose matter? – Self-interest, passion, purpose, incentives, and motivations.
- How to align your personal with your educational journey?
- What can we learn from Entrepreneurs/Intrapreneurs and ESG Executives’ Journeys?
- What does this mean for Generation Z and cross-generational responsibilities?
- The role of character and values in long-term career success? How not to end up in jail/prison?
- Quiet quitting – Who is the real loser?
- How to systematically build social and hard skills? – Is Actionable Capacity Development and Multi Framework Thinking an answer?
- How to deal with the hidden biases and behaviors, and emotional dimensions of your personal and educational journey?
About the lecturer:
Dr Đorđija Petkoski is a consultant to the World Bank and a lecturer at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, where he teaches a course on corporate responsibility and ethics. He is an internationally recognized lecturer with over 300 lectures at leading universities and international conferences, including the annual meetings of the IMF, the World Bank and the European Parliament. He is the author or co-author of 15 books and over 180 articles and reports. His works have been published in leading journals such as “Harvard Business Review” and “Journal of Business Ethics”. He was a Fulbright Scholar and visiting professor at Harvard and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He obtained his Master’s degree at Harvard and has two PhDs – in economics and in electrical engineering.
Do not miss this great lecture and the opportunity to talk about the future and your professional orientation with one of the most recognized professors in America.
See you on Monday, at 11.45, in Amphitheater I at the Faculty of Contemporary Arts.