Do you believe in the power of popular culture and cherish democratic social values? Sign up and take part in the “Pop Culture Challenge” contest that promotes democracy. Present your creative ideas.
Pop Culture Challenge is a project whose goal is to encourage and drive people to support democracy, activism, and the fight for human rights and civil society through creative solutions in a symbolic and interesting way. The idea of the contest is to support creative people whose work promotes democracy through pop culture and the application of new technologies.
Applications are open until November 20, and you can apply via THIS PAGE.
Support for the winners in developing their ideas
After the application deadline, the expert committee will review and select the most innovative ideas. If yours is among them, you will get the opportunity to participate in the program for developing your idea. During that period, you will work with mentors, meet other teams, exchange opinions and experiences and create a detailed plan for the realization of your idea. At the end of this process, the most successful teams will receive a prize: financial resources to support the implementation of the plan!
Who can apply
- Designers of online applications, internet platforms, web content, video games, virtual reality projects and augmented reality projects.
- Authors of innovative media formats: shows, vlogs, blogs, podcasts and creative campaigns, conducted via social networks or peer-to-peer platforms.
- Authors of popular cultural and artistic content, including feature and documentary films, music and video clips, non-classical theater performances, multimedia exhibitions and performances.
- Authors of activities that entertain citizens, including informal education, courses, workshops, handbooks or self-help programs, formats such as: “do-it-yourself”, internet quizzes, pub quizzes and various entertainment competitions (poetry slam, stand-up comedy, karaoke, singing or dancing).
- Designers of projects in the field of entertainment, sports, recreation, youth work and work with the community.
Apply and use the opportunity to realize your ideas and change society for the better!