Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Narrow scientific/artistic field:
Architectural Constructions, Interior Design
Đorđe Mandrapa finished undergraduate studies at Belgrade’s Faculty of Architecture, where he defended his master’s thesis two years later. At the Academy of Fine Arts and Multimedia, he works as an assistant professor in the field of interior architecture.
- Mandrapa, Đorđe. “Buća Palace Portal – Kotor architecture as a source in the research of Serbian medieval heraldry.” Kruševački zbornik 15 (2011): 183-196. – UDK 728.8(497.16 Kotor)”13″; UDK 929.624(497.11) “13”
- Mandrapa, Đorđe, and Vladimir Parežanin. “Serbian church architecture today as a consequence of the development of modern thought,” in International scientific-professional conference INSTALLATIONS&ARCHITECTURE, conference proceedings, edited by Gordana Ćosić. Belgrade: Faculty of Architecture, 2012.
- Mandrapa, Đorđe, and Vladimir Parežanin. “City of material and immaterial culture,” in Planning, designing, building and the restoration of architecture, collected works INDIS, edited by Radonjanin V, Folić R and Lađinović Đ, Novi Sad: Faculty of Technical Sciences, 2012.
- Mandrapa, Đorđe. “The Symbolic Character of Architecture of the City in the Context of Modern Society,” in International Conference and Exhibition ON ARCHITECTURE, conference proceedings, editor Ružica Bogdanović, 305-315. Belgrade: STRAND – Sustainable Urban Society Association, 2013.
- Mandrapa, Đorđe. “Concept GRAD – Concept of Reconstruction of Kosančićev Venac,” Izložba “ON ARCHITECTURE,” Belgrade: SANU, 2013.
- Mandrapa, Đorđe. “Sketches,” exhibition “Architecture on the ,MARGINS,’” Belgrade: Belgrade Youth Center, 2013.
|PREDUPISNI ROK JE U TOKU.|
|PRIJAVI SE I POSTANI DEO KLASE 2023/24 »|
|EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS UNDERWAY.|
|APPLY AND BECOME PART OF THE CLASS OF 2023/24 »|