He got his PhD at the Faculty of Philosophy in Belgrade (Department of History of Art – Art Science Methodology) in 2013. From 2015 to 2021 (first as an assistant professor, then as an associate professor), he taught the course History of Art at the Faculty of Dramatic Arts in Belgrade. From October 2022, he teaches the courses History of Art (3–6) at the Faculty of Contemporary Arts as an associate professor.
He published eight books and over sixty scientific papers in foreign and domestic journals in the fields of history of art, modern and contemporary art, filmology, theaterology, philosophy of film, aesthetic photography and visual studies.
- “Robokap i filmski dvojnici: filozofija i film” (Film Center Serbia, Belgrade, 2023)
- “Fotografija, književnost i film” (Matica srpska, Novi Sad, 2022)
- “Pozorište u alternativnim područjima: podzemni, podvodni i kosmički teatar” (Treatre Museum of Vojvodina, Novi Sad, 2021)
- “Pozorište iza pozornice: izvori i granična područja” (Treatre Museum of Vojvodina, Novi Sad, 2020)
- “Nauka u umetnosti: Van Gogov pogled iza horizonta” (Albatros plus, Belgrade, 2019)
- “Praktikum za uvod u vizuelne studije” (Albatros plus, Belgrade, 2015)
- “Nacrt za jednu pedagošku praksu: slučaj Paula Klea” (Albatros plus, Belgrade, 2014)
- “Prakseologija likovne umetnosti” (Albatros plus, Belgrade, 2014)
He is a member of the Board of the Department of Stage Arts and Music of Matica srpska and an associate member of Matica srpska.
|Predupisni ROK je otvoren.|
|PRIJAVI SE I POSTANI DEO KLASE 2024/25 »|
|Pre-registration IS open.|
|APPLY AND BECOME PART OF THE CLASS OF 2024/25 »|