She completed her studies of acting at the Faculty of Dramatic Arts in Cetinje (Montenegro) in 1999.
She acquired master’s degree in 2009 at the Faculty of Dramatic Arts in Belgrade, for her research of Meyerhold’s theater biomechanics, the field she has been teaching her students at her Scenic Movement course, as an assistant professor since 2013, and where she based her book “The Aesthetics of Biomechanics in Contemporary Theater”, currently in the prepress stage.
She became an assistant professor at the Faculty of Dramatic Arts in 2018.
- Since 2006, member of the Serbian Film Actors’ Association and artist recognized by the city of Belgrade with Free Film Actress status.
- In 2014, at Student Cultural Center’s October Days, participant and speaker at the round table “The Punctuation of Movement on the Stage”, where she discussed the importance of movement and biomechanics as an applied science if contemporary actor training.
- Since 2016, official member of the world’s greatest dance organization, The International Dance Council CID.
- Since 2018, official member of the World Mime Organisation (WMO).
In 2016, 2017, 2018 regular participant of the Dramagogy Conference at BAZAART, where she has successfully represented the Faculty of Contemporary Arts through her creative biomechanics workshops, presenting innovations in education. BAZAART is an organization of artists from Serbia and the Western Balkans region, with headquarters in Belgrade, whose objective is the development of contemporary performing arts and their dialogue with the society.
- Shadow Theater, Actor’s Self-Advancement in Shadow Theater, Bisera Kolevska Belova, 2001, Podgorica, Montenegro and 2002, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Movement workshops, Germany, 2006
- Actor’s Self-Advancement through the Implementation of Meyerhold’s Biomechanics Technique, biomechanics master Gennady Bogdanov, 2006
- Participation in physical theater lab Mimart 1998, 2006, 2009
- Participation in Dah Theater’s theater lab, 2016
- (2015) Y. Reza, “Art”, Jeanne
- (2014) M. Bukvički, “Happy Days“, autoperformance, choreographer and director
- (2011) Marina Bukvički (“Spot 30“ autoperformance festival)
- (2011) Haruki Murakami, “After Dark”, Komugi and the Chinese girl
- (2009) N. Antonović, “Octagon”, Host, MiMart movement theater
- (2008) Judmila Razumovska, “Dear Yelena Sergeyevna”, Yelena Sergeyevna
- (2008.) E. Bond, “King Lear”, Cordelia
- (2007) R. W. Fassbinder, “Anarchy in Bavaria” Brak-auto (mother)
- (2006) I. Koreksić, “The Crossroards”, Putnica, MiMart movement theater
- (2003) S. Koprivica, “A Southbound Grain”, Landlady
- (2002) H. Pinter, “Old Times”, Kate (play prepared and performed in the English language, translated and produced by prof. dr Vladimir Sekulić)
- (2002) J. P. Sartre, “No Exit”, Estelle
- (2001) F. Salten, “Bambi”, Faline and girl narrator
- (2001) V. Nikolić, “Between Us and the Bluse Sky”, Shadow Theater
- (2000) I. M. Lalić, “Third World War”, Businessman’s wife
- (2000) R. Vojvodić, “Montenegrini”, Paola
- (1999) S. Milatović, “The Museum of the Cyclists’ Uprising in Montenegro”, multimedia project
- (1999) J. Reza, “Art”, Jeanne
- (1999) M. Schisgal, “Love”, Lela
- (1998) D. Dukovski, “Cabaret Balkan”, Svetle
- (1998) N. Antonović, “Network, The Dream Networking”, MiMart movement theater
- (1998) R.W. Fassbinder, “The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant”, Marlene
- (2017) “Love Affair, or The Case of the Missing Switchboard Operator”, Aram (female), directed by seven directors from PREDITOR film school, supervised by director Milutin Petrović, the first Serbian remake of Dušan Makavejev’s film;
- (2017) “The Shaving”, directed by Petar Mitrović, short, participation at Mikrofaf festival (Yugoslav Film Archive);
- (2008.) “Who te fuck is Milos Brankovic“, Branka the Thug, directed by Nebojša Radosavljević Čupko;
- (2008.) “Red Dawn”, The Citizen, directed by Kohane Peter (Austrian production, shown at the Berlin Festival);
- (2005.) “A view from the Eiffel Tower“, Jagoda, directed by Nikola Vukčević (Articulation Production);
- (2004.) “Count Montenegro”, Montenegrin bride, Marina Mirjugova (Russian production);
- (2003.) “YU”, The receptionist, directed by Franc Novotni, (Austrian production);
- (1998.) G. Antonijević, “The Savior”, Muslim girl, directed by Gaga Antonijević, (Produced by Oliver Stone);
- (1996.) ’’Oridjinali”, The Local Woman, directed by Živko Nikolić.
- (1999) Sanja Perišić, “Barbie Girl”, video installation art, Medea Festival
- (2000) Sanja Perišić, “Mirror Mirroring”, video instalation art, Herceg Novi winter art salon
- (2001) Sanja Perišić, “Leave Humphrey alone”, video installation art, video festivals (Tirana, Albania, Vienna, Austria)
- (2001) “PROMONTE” Montenegro Mobile
- (2010) “Family Album”, Serbia Against Cancer, Serbian Ministry of Health
- (2016) “Your Business Has No Borders”, Vip mobile
|Upisni rok je u toku.|
|Prijavi se i postani deo klase 2022/23 »|
|Enrolment is underway.|
|APPLY AND JOIN THE CLASS OF 2022/23 »|