Nina Stojanović graduated from University of Belgrade’s Faculty of Architecture.
She works as an Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Contemporary Arts, Department of Interior Design. Her work focuses on the theory and practice in architectural and urban design and planning. As the chief designer and planner, Nina worked at Centroprojekt, the MIWELL architecture bureau in Moscow, Yugoslav Institute for Town Planning and Housing (JUGINUS), and ARHI.PRO. In 2005, she founded the Studio Thorus architecture studio together with architect K. Stojanović.
As the chief designer or team member, Nina designed numerous buildings of different topologies, such as hotels, shopping malls, sports and tourism facilities, public and educational institutions, and sacral and residential buildings in Serbia and abroad.
Nina has won several awards in architecture competitions:
- Patriarchate Court in the Vračar plateau, open call, Union of Architects of Serbia, upgraded 2nd prize (1st prize wasn’t awarded);
- Open call for the urban and architectural design of the Pincum hotel at Silver Lake: N. Stojanović / K. Stojanović, 3rd prize;
- Conceptual design of UMP with the conceptual and architectural and urban design of the zone along the corridor, team leader on behalf of Danish company COWI, Union of Architects of Serbia, 2nd prize;
- Residential and office building at Dimitrija Tucovića Street in Belgrade, authors: N. Stojanović / K. Stojanović, 1st prize;
- Finalist of the REGIO STAR award for 2015 for the project: MILD HOME, My Modular, Intelligent, Low Cost, Do It Yourself, Nearly Zero Energy Home for Our Eco Green Village, as one of the three best projects in the field of sustainable development in the EU;
- Recipient of the Patriarch Pavle Charter for the urban and architectural project of the Presentation of the Holy Virgin Monastery in Senjak.
Nina exhibited in professional events, architecture and urban planning exhibitions, and open-call exhibitions.
- 13th Urban Planning Exhibition in Banjaluka, 2nd prize for the urban planning project of the PINCUM sports center at Silver Lake;
- 11th Urban Planning Exhibition in Kragujevac, 2nd prize for the urban planning project of the Nikoljac community in Bijelo Polje;
- 1st prize at the 17th Urban Planning Exhibition in Bijeljina in 2008 for the conceptual design of UMP with the conceptual and architectural and urban design of the zone along the corridor;
- 23rd Architecture Salon, main interior prize, Millenium Shopping Center, Spasić Passage, team member.
Membership in competition juries:
- Anonymous public urban planning and architecture competition for the Senjak Green Market, DAB, 2012;
- International Architecture Exhibition: How to Build Modular, Intelligent, Low Cost, Do It Yourself, Nearly Zero Energy House for Our Eco Green Village – South East Europe Programme;
- International competition as part of the City Acupuncture project, Creative Europe Program 2015.
- Main architect at Savski venac Municipality, 2006–2008;
- Member of the organizational committee “Belgrade Urban Incubator”, as part of a project implemented by Goethe Institute, ETH Zürich and the City of Belgrade, 2011–2013;
- Committee for local development of the Savski venac Municipality, which formed the Savamala creative district, and the first incubators in Belgrade: “Nova Iskra”, BC#47, KC GRAD and „StartIT centar”, 2010–2016;
- School Board President at the Design School at Krupanjska Street, 2009–2013;
- Participation in City of Belgrade’s planning committee for Savski venac Municipality, 2007–2016.
- Member of the Chamber of Engineers and one of the initiators of the Serbian branch of the international network of STEAM teachers “Science on Stage”, which promotes new ideas and interdisciplinary concepts in teaching.
|Predupisni ROK je otvoren.|
|PRIJAVI SE I POSTANI DEO KLASE 2024/25 »|
|Pre-registration IS open.|
|APPLY AND BECOME PART OF THE CLASS OF 2024/25 »|