Silvana Grujić completed undergraduate studies at the Faculty of Music in Belgrade – at the departments for piano and musicology. She received a postgraduate degree in film and media from the Faculty of Dramatic Arts in Belgrade.
She has designed and implements an education professional training program approved by the Institute for the advancement of education.
Scientific research activities:
- Grujić, Silvana: “Televizijski balet – specifičnosti hibridnog žanra”, proceedings from the 6th international scientific conference held at the Faculty of Philology and Arts in Kragujevac (October 28 and 29, 2011), p. 207, Kragujevac, 2012
- Grujić, Silvana: “Paleta izražajnih sredstava angažovanih u procesima kreiranja i predstavljanja koreografisanog pokreta na televiziji”, proceedings from the 7th international scientific conference held at the Faculty of Philology and Arts in Kragujevac (October 26 and 27, 2012), p. 65, Kragujevac, 2013
- 1995–2000: author, editor, writer and host of “A tempo” music magazine broadcast at RTS 1 and 2.
- 1996–2000: author, editor, writer and host of “The World Is Music”.
- 2001–2016: author, editor, writer and host of “Ad libitum”.
- 1995–2017: author of artists’ individual portraits.
- Editor and commentator of transmissions of large music and media events such as Vienna Philharmonic’s New Year’s Concert, Summer Night Concert Schönbrunn, Eurosong, Junior Eurovision Song Contest.
- Since 2016, musical editor in charge
- Member of RTS for the realization of TEMPUS project at the Faculty of Music in 2013–2014.
- RTS’s representative in the international group “EBU Music and Dance Experts” in Prague in September 2017.
- Leader of the Serbian delegation at the “Junior Eurovision Song Contest” in Georgia in November 2017.
- Presented at scientific conferences and participated in panels.
- Designer and conductor of professional training program approved by the Institute for the advancement of education.
|Upisni rok je u toku.|
|Prijavi se i postani deo klase 2020/21. »|