Marko M. Đorđević graduated from the University of Belgrade Faculty of Philology in 2003 (Department of Serbian Literature and Language).
He obtained his Master’s degree from the University of Arts in Belgrade in 2008 (Art Theory and Media program).
He received his PhD in 2012 from the University of Belgrade Faculty of Political Sciences (Department of Journalism and Communication Studies).
Assistant Professor at the University of Kragujevac Faculty of Education since 2017. He teaches Fundamentals of Communication, Media Literacy and Oral Skills and Communication.
Visiting Professor at the Business Academy University in Novi Sad, Faculty of Social Sciences/Humanities since 2020 (courses: Multimedia Communication and Digital Media and Culture), and the University of Kragujevac Faculty of Natural Science and Mathematics – Psychology study program (course: Communication Science).
He has published four scientific monographs and dozens of professional papers in the field of communication science, media science and literature in distinguished scientific journals, both in Serbia and abroad.
- Đorđević, Marko M. (2010). Cultural Patterns in the Age of Media Spectacle (Kulturni obrasci u vremenu medijskog spektakla). Belgrade: Andrejević Foundation.
- Đorđević, Marko M; (2016). Politics and the Art of Persuasion (Politika i umeće ubeđivanja), Prosveta, Belgrade, University of Kragujevac Faculty of Education, ISBN 978-86-07-02113-0 (brochure), UDC 808.53:32(497.11)”1990/2003″, COBISS.SR-ID 222898700.
- Đorđević, Marko M; co-authored with Miletić, Mirko (2018.). From Sign to Hypertext (Od znaka do hiperteksta) (scientific monograph). FPNJ, Serbika, Belgrade.
- Đorđević, Marko M; co-authored with: Stanojević, D. (2019). Media and Life without a Purpose (Mediji i život bez smisla) (scientific monograph). Klio, Serbika, Belgrade.
Associate on the bilateral project Assumptions and Possibilities for Developing Innovative Teaching Models Aimed at Achieving Transparency of University Education and Increasing Competitiveness in the Domestic and International Labor Market, Faculty of Education in Jagodina, and University of Primorska Faculty of Education, Kopar, February 2017 – September 2019.
Winner of the international 2018 Dialogos award for the best book in the field of media culture and theory for the book From Sign to Hypertext (co-authored with Mirko Miletić), awarded by the Research Media Center in Podgorica, and the Ministry of Culture of Montenegro.
- General Manager of the Agency for Communication Management, Production and Publishing SERBIKA.
- One of the authors of the C/KA learning system developed by the Škola Plus publishing house.
|Predupisni rok je u toku.|
|Prijavi se i postani deo klase 2021/22 »|
|EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS UNDERWAY.|
|APPLY AND JOIN THE CLASS OF 2021/22 »|