Marko M. Đorđević graduated from the University of Belgrade Faculty of Philology in 2003 (Department of Serbian Literature and Language).
He obtained his Master’s degree from the University of Arts in Belgrade in 2008 (Art Theory and Media program).
He received his PhD in 2012 from the University of Belgrade Faculty of Political Sciences (Department of Journalism and Communication Studies).
From 2020, he is a visiting professor at the Faculty of Science and Mathematics, University of Kragujevac – Study Program Psychology (subjects: Communication and Media Communication).
From 2023, he is a full professor at the Faculty of Pedagogical Sciences of the University of Kragujevac. He teaches Communicology, Media Literacy, Rhetoric and Communication Skills, and Media Communication.
He has published four scientific monographs and dozens of professional papers in the field of communication science, media science and literature in distinguished scientific journals, both in Serbia and abroad.
- Đorđević, Marko M. (2010). Cultural Patterns in the Age of Media Spectacle (Kulturni obrasci u vremenu medijskog spektakla). Belgrade: Andrejević Foundation.
- Đorđević, Marko M; (2016). Politics and the Art of Persuasion (Politika i umeće ubeđivanja), Prosveta, Belgrade, University of Kragujevac Faculty of Education, ISBN 978-86-07-02113-0 (brochure), UDC 808.53:32(497.11)”1990/2003″, COBISS.SR-ID 222898700.
- Đorđević, Marko M; co-authored with Miletić, Mirko (2018.). From Sign to Hypertext (Od znaka do hiperteksta) (scientific monograph). FPNJ, Serbika, Belgrade.
- Đorđević, Marko M; co-authored with: Stanojević, D. (2019). Media and Life without a Purpose (Mediji i život bez smisla) (scientific monograph). Klio, Serbika, Belgrade.
Associate on the bilateral project Assumptions and Possibilities for Developing Innovative Teaching Models Aimed at Achieving Transparency of University Education and Increasing Competitiveness in the Domestic and International Labor Market, Faculty of Education in Jagodina, and University of Primorska Faculty of Education, Kopar, February 2017 – September 2019.
- Winner of the “Dialogos” international award for the best book in the field of media theory and culture in 2018, for the book “Od znaka do hiperteksta” (co-authored with Mirko Miletić), awarded by the Investigative Media Center in Podgorica and the Ministry of Culture of Montenegro.
- Winner of the “Dr Marko Mladenović” award for media contribution to the fight against depopulation in Serbia for the TV series “Moja dedovina” (RTS/Serbika Media), awarded by the Media forum in Topola with the support of the Ministry of Culture and Information of the Republic of Serbia.
- Director of the production company SERBIKA MEDIA.
|Upisni ROK je u toku.|
|PRIJAVI SE I POSTANI DEO KLASE 2023/24 »|
|Registration IS underway.|
|APPLY AND BECOME PART OF THE CLASS OF 2023/24 »|